StarWars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StarWars Online

The Way Its Meant To Be

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question: The Imperial Navy?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sharq
SWO Developer
SWO Developer
Sharq

Question: The Imperial Navy? Empty
PostSubject: Question: The Imperial Navy?   Question: The Imperial Navy? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:09 pm

As the title suggests, I have a question about the Imperial Navy; is there going to be one? I havn't really seen any professions or talk about any form of Naval Admirality. Just wanted to know if we were going to have one, accompanied with Different Imperial-styled ships like the Acclamator class, Cruisers, Start Destroyers etc etc...
Back to top Go down
Deadchicken
SWO Developer
SWO Developer

PostSubject: Re: Question: The Imperial Navy?   Question: The Imperial Navy? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:33 pm

The Space aspect of the game will not even begin to be addressed until Core 2 or 3 probably... As this is a secondary aspect at the moment..

But we are always talking about it, and it's not something that will be bolted on the side of this mod, we will integrate it as much as possible, when the time comes.
Back to top Go down
Shepard
SWO Developer
SWO Developer
Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Question: The Imperial Navy?   Question: The Imperial Navy? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:04 am

dont worry. once we begin the space aspect, i will have dozens of ships ready and i will begin to imperial navy branch but not until then
Back to top Go down
Mandalore
SWO Founder
SWO Founder
Mandalore

PostSubject: Re: Question: The Imperial Navy?   Question: The Imperial Navy? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:22 am

Bring all posts to the new forums http://swo.megagamer.net/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question: The Imperial Navy?   Question: The Imperial Navy? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question: The Imperial Navy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StarWars Online :: Factions :: Galactic Empire-
Jump to: