StarWars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StarWars Online

The Way Its Meant To Be

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sand Crawler (EXTREMELY WIP)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
abp1192
SWO Developer
SWO Developer
abp1192

Sand Crawler (EXTREMELY WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Sand Crawler (EXTREMELY WIP)   Sand Crawler (EXTREMELY WIP) Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:02 pm

*UPDATE/DOWNGRADE* Unfortunately, the shape of the front is lost forever. I tried making slightly better and it worked. But when I saved it messed up and upon reload was screwed. I can't figure out how to remake the front.

Me and chicken have decided it is better me to work on something else for the time being.

This is the weirdest design I have ever tried, things I know to fix is the textures and making the tire thread thinner. Also, the height and width seem to be off.

Sand Crawler (EXTREMELY WIP) Sandcrawlerfront
Sand Crawler (EXTREMELY WIP) Sandcrawlerside
Sand Crawler (EXTREMELY WIP) Sandcrawlerwheels

Last edited by abp1192 on Fri May 29, 2009 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mandalore
SWO Founder
SWO Founder
Mandalore

PostSubject: Re: Sand Crawler (EXTREMELY WIP)   Sand Crawler (EXTREMELY WIP) Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:04 pm

it shouldnt be so wide but other than that looks good.
Back to top Go down
abp1192
SWO Developer
SWO Developer
abp1192

PostSubject: Re: Sand Crawler (EXTREMELY WIP)   Sand Crawler (EXTREMELY WIP) Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:10 pm

Mandalore wrote:
it shouldnt be so wide but other than that looks good.

I am assuming you mean length wise? That is what I was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Mandalore
SWO Founder
SWO Founder
Mandalore

PostSubject: Re: Sand Crawler (EXTREMELY WIP)   Sand Crawler (EXTREMELY WIP) Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:15 pm

well looking at it on the side yes length wise.
Back to top Go down
Shepard
SWO Developer
SWO Developer
Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Sand Crawler (EXTREMELY WIP)   Sand Crawler (EXTREMELY WIP) Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:33 pm

if you can, make it enterable with multiple levels and all that good stuff. i want it to be good as an outpost that people can take over
Back to top Go down
abp1192
SWO Developer
SWO Developer
abp1192

PostSubject: Re: Sand Crawler (EXTREMELY WIP)   Sand Crawler (EXTREMELY WIP) Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:38 pm

Shepard wrote:
if you can, make it enterable with multiple levels and all that good stuff. i want it to be good as an outpost that people can take over
It is planned on to be enterable. I may need help figuring the lay out of the inside and such.
Back to top Go down
Shepard
SWO Developer
SWO Developer
Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Sand Crawler (EXTREMELY WIP)   Sand Crawler (EXTREMELY WIP) Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:40 pm

ok i can help you with that. it just so happens ive played alot of starwars games where you go inside a sand crawler... though usually they're crawling with sand people and/or stormtroopers...
Back to top Go down
abp1192
SWO Developer
SWO Developer
abp1192

PostSubject: Re: Sand Crawler (EXTREMELY WIP)   Sand Crawler (EXTREMELY WIP) Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:24 pm

Haha I remember in kotor you walk around the outside of one and in jedi academy you go in one for a short amount of time. May have been more, I can't remember.
Back to top Go down
Shepard
SWO Developer
SWO Developer
Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Sand Crawler (EXTREMELY WIP)   Sand Crawler (EXTREMELY WIP) Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:43 pm

i dont get how the sandcrawler got into that canyon in jedi academy. it makes no sense. anyways yea for the inside make the front part similar to jedi academy with the elevator in the corner and everything. then make 3 floors behind it. first floor (bottom) will be the storage area with a driod escape hatch near the back. first floor will only be accessable via an elevator in the third floor. second floor will be rooms and stuff. sortof a barracks. nothing special in there. third floor will be kinda a working area (second and third floors will be accessable via the front room)

that would be the best sandcrawler design. since its GCW instead of kotor, the storage is for droids and goods instead of mined minerals (for kotor they were used to move things that had been mined)
Back to top Go down
abp1192
SWO Developer
SWO Developer
abp1192

PostSubject: Re: Sand Crawler (EXTREMELY WIP)   Sand Crawler (EXTREMELY WIP) Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:39 pm

Oh yea I forgot about that. If you can draw an outline when I get to it of the inside it would be nice. I would have to play until the sand crawler part.
Back to top Go down
abp1192
SWO Developer
SWO Developer
abp1192

PostSubject: Re: Sand Crawler (EXTREMELY WIP)   Sand Crawler (EXTREMELY WIP) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:51 am

I am stick with these wheels until I can atleast get the rest done. They aren't fully textured or pretty, but they fit the style, so if that has to be the final version for the shape, so be it. All I plan to do is add beams connecting the axles/drums/wheels.
Sand Crawler (EXTREMELY WIP) Abpsandcrawler0150001
Back to top Go down
Mandalore
SWO Founder
SWO Founder
Mandalore

PostSubject: Re: Sand Crawler (EXTREMELY WIP)   Sand Crawler (EXTREMELY WIP) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:08 pm

wheels are a bit big
Back to top Go down
|Dark|Killer|
SWO Newbie
SWO Newbie
|Dark|Killer|

PostSubject: Re: Sand Crawler (EXTREMELY WIP)   Sand Crawler (EXTREMELY WIP) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:58 pm

I think that looks good!

Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
abp1192
SWO Developer
SWO Developer
abp1192

PostSubject: Re: Sand Crawler (EXTREMELY WIP)   Sand Crawler (EXTREMELY WIP) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:28 pm

Unfortunately, the shape of the front is lost forever. I tried making slightly better and it worked. But when I saved it messed up and upon reload was screwed. I can't figure out how to remake the front.

Me and chicken have decided it is better me to work on something else for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sand Crawler (EXTREMELY WIP)   Sand Crawler (EXTREMELY WIP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sand Crawler (EXTREMELY WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StarWars Online :: Development :: Mapping :: Structures and map extras-
Jump to: