StarWars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StarWars Online

The Way Its Meant To Be

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hai ^_^ My name is Maverick

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maverick
SWO Newbie
SWO Newbie
Maverick

Hai ^_^ My name is Maverick Empty
PostSubject: Hai ^_^ My name is Maverick   Hai ^_^ My name is Maverick Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:12 pm

My name is Maverick and it is finally nice to meet you folk. My Gmod career began as a Super Admin for a DarkRp server known as Deagles Thunder (where I still occasionily go) before I worked for FalloutRp as the first admin. I worked closely with Razan (NEw FalloutRP) and even helped his nail his job as adminstrater at Old FalloutRp. Then I lead/am leading LegacyRp (on delay until ARC) and working with the main coder of Gmod Towers (Nican) to create Project ARC which has taken dozens of hours and is currentely classified Wink . I have ties to the Star Wars community as Mandalor was the scripter for Legacy ^_^ . After ARC is revealed I will start to found Gary's Mod Expansive Orginization or GEO and begin to help create a super community (Muahaha already have plans for a few takers.) If you need any help or ideas from the good folk at ARC then feel free to contact me as I am free quite alot.
Thanks for reading about me,
Maverick over and out.
( Sorry I am off steam Mandalor but I am currentely gone for a day or two as funerals are rather..unexpected)
Back to top Go down
Mandalore
SWO Founder
SWO Founder
Mandalore

PostSubject: Re: Hai ^_^ My name is Maverick   Hai ^_^ My name is Maverick Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:21 am

Oh wow im sorry to hear that Maverick, im sorry for your losses, Good will Maverick.

On another note: Welcome to the community we are affiliating with fallout rp as you may know. And of course if we do need any assistance I will come to you thank you for the offer, Remember: To keep checking our project status every day we try to add something new or at least optimize some of our code. We have gone a long way so far in the short few days we have worked on this.
Back to top Go down
Raiden54
SWO Moderator
SWO Moderator
Raiden54

PostSubject: Welcome   Hai ^_^ My name is Maverick Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:57 am

Hello Maverick, terribly sorry for your losses :-(

But welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay

Raiden54
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hai ^_^ My name is Maverick   Hai ^_^ My name is Maverick Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hai ^_^ My name is Maverick
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StarWars Online :: Development :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: