StarWars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StarWars Online

The Way Its Meant To Be

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Applying for the Role of Moderator

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raiden54
SWO Moderator
SWO Moderator
Raiden54

Applying for the Role of Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Applying for the Role of Moderator   Applying for the Role of Moderator Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:07 pm

Hello my name is Raiden54 i am 17 years old & i want to be a Moderator. I’ve had past experience with moderation on many site.
Those who do wrong in their posts will be taken care of immediately.
I just want to be there to make sure that no arguments or flaming occurs. The things that everyone wants stopped are the spammers we are having an overload of.
If given the moderator spot, all spammers will be looked at carefully and, if necessary, brought to justice. This forum basically changed every site I go on!
I basically know the ins and outs of forumotion moderation and i just want to hopefully be a moderator again to help this forum out.
I've always had great joy being moderator on other forums and i hope i can achieve this rank on this forum. Best of luck,
Raiden54
Back to top Go down
Shepard
SWO Developer
SWO Developer
Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Applying for the Role of Moderator   Applying for the Role of Moderator Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:50 pm

please do not apply for moderator or admin until we have theards up to do so
Back to top Go down
Mandalore
SWO Founder
SWO Founder
Mandalore

PostSubject: Re: Applying for the Role of Moderator   Applying for the Role of Moderator Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:26 pm

I will create an application forum now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying for the Role of Moderator   Applying for the Role of Moderator Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applying for the Role of Moderator
Page 1 of 1