StarWars Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StarWars Online

The Way Its Meant To Be

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shepard. leader of the empire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shepard
SWO Developer
SWO Developer
Shepard

Shepard. leader of the empire Empty
PostSubject: Shepard. leader of the empire   Shepard. leader of the empire Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:02 pm

i am Col. Shepard. i am the leader of the empire. i hope many of you join me. some of you may even become officers if i deem you worthy and a couple of you will possibly even be my apprentices (need more then 1) which comes with so many benefits. (my apprentices will be high ranking officers that are sith (dark jedi) and have been deemed the best)

remember: we are the rulers of the galaxy and we must eliminate the blight on the galaxy known as the rebellion. mercs aren't all that bad. we will occasionally use their services in many operations ranging from spy missions, to bounties, and even when we assault a planet, we may hire some of them to help.

the empire is not to be trifled with. many of the scum of this galaxy wish us harm. that is why all stormtroopers stick in squads with an officer leading that squad. these officers will be hand picked to ensure the greatest amount of loyalty. if someone starts a fight with a storm trooper, that officer will detain them for questioning.
Back to top Go down
Raiden54
SWO Moderator
SWO Moderator
Raiden54

Shepard. leader of the empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shepard. leader of the empire   Shepard. leader of the empire Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:10 pm

Hello Shepard, Nice to meet you, I would love to join the Empire
Back to top Go down

Shepard. leader of the empire
Page 1 of 1